Members of Laughter Association UK work to the highest standards and many travel all over the country to facilitate workshops and training.
Active members of Laughter Association UK, i.e. Laughter Professionals who practice and run either Laughter Clubs, workshops, training and other events, have appropriate training as well as hold professional liability and indemnity insurance allowing them to practice their laughter skills.
Sara KayLaughter Ambassador and Laughter Yoga Teacher Serious Laughter
Part of the LGBTQIA+ community, Sara Kay has been practicing and sharing the benefits of Laughter Yoga since 2016 after recovering from depression.
- Corporate Laughter Yoga Sessions and Playshop sessions since 2017
- Icebreakers at conferences (in person and virtual) icebreakers and talks
- Team building sessions
- Skeptical employee Laughter sessions
- Stressbuster workshops
- Bollywood Laughter Yoga Dance workshops in person and online
- Bespoke and Play sessions
- Community workshops
- Inspirational talks
Sara runs regular in person and online Laughter sessions
During the pandemic she delivered daily Laughter Yoga sessions, thus Laughter Yoga being recognised by the College of Medicine and many Social Prescribers.
With her empathetic and understanding nature, Sara regularly promotes the benefits of Laughter Yoga in various genres including corporate, the elderly, and the blind, and disadvantaged community, nurturing the most skeptical into the world of laughing on purpose.
- TV appearances on ITV Lorraine and Quay TV
- Radio talks and demonstrations since 2019
- Conducted 22 inspirational talks
- Virtual conference kickstart morning sessions for College of Medicine and HPMA
- Happy Place Festival 2022
- Fearne Cotton “Loved having serious laughter yoga at the happy place festival. A truly unique way to help us all feel happier and more positive physically and mentally Pure joy”
- Hospital staff at operating theatre “Sara was great at engaging everyone – even people that felt shy or skeptical.”
- Regular participant “Everyone needs a bit of Laughter Yoga in their lives! Sara is infectiously joyous, the laughter very soon becomes real and you definitely feel more alive because of it. It brings out a fun side, loosens the body and its so invigorating. I’ll be doing more of this. Don’t wait until you feel ‘up to it’, don’t wait to feel better, do it and you’ll feel better.”
- Recognised speaker for Womens’ Institute
- MHFA qualified