In the News
Laughter Association UK Members are seasoned laughter professionals who have regular interaction with the general puclic, media and press.
If you are interested in interviewing our members for your magazine, newspaper, study, tv programme, media campaign, event or other happening please get in touch with your members or speak with our key contacts listed on Contact LAUK.
Laughter Association UK Members in the News
- 2014, June 5 BuzzFeed – I joined a Telephone Laughter Club by Ailbhe Malone
- 2016, July Healthy Magazine – Laughter Therapy article
- 2016, August Tatler Magazine – featuring The Telephone Laughter Club by Ian Ramsey
- 2017, January 4 Boots Health and Beauty Magazine – How I (re)learned to laugh by Robyn Wilder
- 2017, March 4 Knutsford Guardian – Laughing for the Health of it at Sara’s Knutsford yoga club by Ned Bristow
- 2018, August 9 Mature Times – Laughing for Health with Maggie Thompson
- 2018, September 11 Channel 4 More4 Trending Live – Laughter Yoga with Lotte Mikkelsen
- 2018, September Mensa People – The Best Medicine with Lesley Raphael
- 2018, November 21 Chester Guardian – Laughter Yoga Teacher to bring cheer to Chester