Laughter Association UK’s Mission
Laughter Association UK is the professional organisation for people whose work is in promoting of therapeutic laughter and Laughter Yoga.
Laughter Association UK has three main objectives:
- Providing high quality information
- Ensuring quality standards are maintained and met
- Proving Laughter Association UK members with professional resources
Laughter Association UK seeks to meet these objectives in a number of ways:
- Through professional networking
- Through promotion of excellence in facilitation, utilising our code of conduct and ethics for best practice
- Through validation of members
- Through holding meetings, conferences and other events at local and national levels
- Through providing a platform for linking those who need laughter and those who provide laughter-based services
Laughter Association UK works to establish Laughter Yoga and therapeutic laughter methods as distinct professional methods and as a profession.