Contact Lotte Mikkelsen on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader and help to spread the laughter in social clubs, yoga and fitness studios, senior care facilities, and in the work place.
This popular course is ideal for individuals who are looking to expand their set of skills and bring more laughter into their lives and the lives of others. Or simply learn the Laughter Yoga techniques to add more laughter in your own life.
It comprises of two days of Laughter Yoga Leader Training as
originally outlined by Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of the Laughter Yoga
During the training you will
- get an understanding of the need for Laughter Yoga
- find out how the idea of Laughter Clubs originated
- learn the basic guidelines for a Laughter Session
- get to know the benefits of Laughter Yoga as well as the risks
- learn to present Laughter Yoga
- find out how to start a Laughter Club
- find out how to start your own laughter business
- practice a minimum of 40 laughter exercises
and much more.
You will receive the following as part of your course package
- Laughter Yoga Leader Manual
- Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate
- additional information which includes meditations, standard forms and research documents
- mentoring and coaching following the training in order to get you off to a good start along with optional Social Media group(s) for Laughter Professionals
- 1 month free of charge Telephone Laughter Club subscription when training with Laughter Association UK or Laughter Yoga UK members (optional / as per agreement)
At the end of the two days you will, upon successful completion, receive a Laughter Yoga Leader certificate enabling you to get appropriate insurance in order to run laughter workshops as well as allowing you to call yourself Laughter Yoga Leader.